It’s been a while we heard about any new Phone from Xiaomi aka MI but today Xiaomi New Smartphone Launch Date Announced for India Teasing “5” on it’s Social Media Post. As The rumours are still on the air For REDMI NOTE 5 we think it’s the REDMI 5 which will be launched.
ALSO READ CHANGE MIUI DPI WITHOUT ROOT
Xiaomi always launches new Phones in China First and then after few months it comes in India Following that trend we think Its the REDMI 5 which will be launched on 14th of This Month. Maybe this is the gift For MI Fans on the occasion of Valentines Day. Xiaomi launched REDMI 5 along with REDMI 5+ in December 2017.
REDMI 5 is going to be the successor of REDMI 4 launched back in June 2017. There are 2/16, 3/32, 4/64 GB variants available of the device. We aren’t sure which variants will be launched in India. REDMI 5+ will not be launched in India cause for that Price MI REDMI NOTE 5 will be launched.
But Then we See this Thing. Now the question is Maybe The Alleged rumored REDMI NOTE 5 device is not going to be the one which will be launched on 14th February. Rumors suggests most probably Redmi 5+ will be renamed as REDMI NOTE 5. We hope this doesn’t happens and The leaked REDMI NOTE 5 launches by breaking previous Xiaomi Launch history.
REDMI 5 SPECIFICATIONS
- 5.77 inch HD+ 2.5D 18:9 Display with the resolution of 1440×720 pixels which has 282PPI and has 72 percent NTSC colour gamut
- Processor Snapdragon 450processor which is a 1.8GHz octa-core pricessor coupled with Adreno 506 GPU
- It has 12-megapixel Rear Camera and 5-megapixel Front Camera
- It has 2/16, 3/32, 4/64 GB RAM and Internal Storage variant and Additionally Supports MicroSD upto 128GB via Hybrid Sim Slot
- It runs on MIUI 9 on top of Android 7.1.2
- Other features are 4G VoLTE, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, IR blaster and finger print sensor.
- Battery Capacity 3300mAh
- 2 GB variant is Priced at 799RMB (7700) and 3GB RAM variant is priced at 899RMB (8700) and 1099RMB (11700)
REDMI NOTE 5 RUMORED SPECIFICATION
- It’s rumored to have a 5.99inch Full HD+ 2.5D 18:9 Display having Resolution of 2160×1080 pixels
- Latest rumors suggests it will have Snapdragon 636 Processor
- It will have 3/32 and 4/64 RAM and Internal storage variant
- Redmi Note 5 will have a dual(16+5) Megapixel camera
- It will run on MIUI 9 which will be based on top of Android 7.1.2 Nougat
- It will have 4000mAh Battery
Let’s see what Happens which Device launches in India on 14th Of February we will update you when it launches so Follow us on Social Network To get Latest Updates.