Hey guys, how’s your day going? Today, we’re gonna share a very simple way to change MIUI DPI without root access. So, follow the process.
What is DPI?
DPI (Dots per Inch) is the ratio of resolution and display size. The higher the DPI is, the smaller will be each individual pixel and better clarity.
How to change MIUI DPI
For Changing MIUI DPI, first of all you need to be connected to a China or Hong Kong VPN.
- Wifi should be turned off and Mobile Data turned on.
- Link device to Mi Account.
- Goto Settings>>About Phone
- Tap MIUI Version 7 times to turn Developer Options On.
- Goto Additional Settings>>Developer Options>>USB Debugging
- Click on USB Debugging
- Go through the dialogs and enable the toggle.
- Now connect the device to a PC with ADB setup.
- Open Command Prompt and type the below code:
adb shell wm density 300 exit
- Apply any DPI, not just 300.
- Follow the code below to reset the DPI:
adb shell wm density reset exit
Wow, its done. Now enjoy with your desirable DPI.
Source: [email protected]