Control Brightness using Fingerprint Gestures (Android 8.0+)
Hello guys, as we all know already there are a few applications out there that lets you remap fingerprint gestures to various tasks and shortcuts like controlling notification panel or control brightness using fingerprint gestures.
And here is a new app called DigiLux that will let you use gestures from the fingerprint sensor to adjust your phone’s Screen Brightness. It also has options for setting gestures to actions in case you’re used to them from other apps. But it works only on Android 8.0+ .
The application is almost free but it has some premium features including a way to pick the slider colors based on your wallpaper, and an option to add a dimmer so you can lower the brightness even further.
Here is a list of the features of Digilux :
Free Features :
- Fingerprint gestures to control elements relating to your screens brightness.
- Customize how much each swipe increases or reduces the brightness.
- The ability to map gestures to actions, keep the gestures you already use and love!
- Position the slider closer to the top or bottom of your screen.
- Change the color of the slider and it’s background.
- Choose whether you want the slider to show up or not.
Premium Features :
- Pick your slider colors based on your wallpaper. ( Note that live wallpapers are not supported)
Add a dimmer for when you want your brightness to go down just that much more.
Thats it! The app is pretty cool and impressive. If you have Android 8.0 (Oreo) then you can give this app a try.
Latest posts by Dhriman Talukdar (see all)
- Pixel 2 Boot Animation for all Devices - November 1, 2017
- Amazon Alexa App is Now Available in India - October 31, 2017
- SwiftKey Beta’s new Photo Theme lets you use your own Images to create custom keyboard themes. - October 30, 2017