Hey guys, wassup? We’re back again with an interesting tool, Boot Logo Changer for Redmi devices. Let’s get started with tutorial how to change boot logo.😉
- Device with Unlocked Bootloader.
- Windows PC with .NET Framework 4.0 Installed. (Preinstalled in Windows 8 and Higher)
- ADB & Fastboot Drivers Installed.
- USB Debugging Enabled in Device.
Steps to change boot logo:-
- First of all, download the splash changer by Devil7 from the link given below.
- Now extract the downloaded file. Refer To the image below.
- After extracting, you’ll get 15 dll files and 1 executable file.
- Right click on Devil7 – Splash Changer for Redmi.exe and select Run as Administrator. Refer image below.
- After opening it, click on browse to select image. Refer the image below.
- Upload both boot logo and fastboot logo or either one.
- After selecting the photo, click on Flashable ZIP or IMG File, whichever you want to flash. Clicking on Android Device Tools and connect the device to flash directly. Refer image below.
- Now you’re ready to use.
- Redmi 3S/Prime/3X [Tested]
- Redmi 3 [Not Tested]
- Redmi 2/2S [Not Tested]
- Redmi 4/4A/4X [Not Tested]
- Unlocked Bootloader required for flashing.
- Image Resolution must be 720×1280.